Friday 11 March 2011

R#10 - Colour Recipe


Hello Everyone :)
Thank-you for sharing your sketch interpretations with us last week they were all fabulous!


R#9 TOP 3
1. #3 Jacqueline
2. #5 Dawn S
3. #7 Crafty Emma

Congratulations ladies please grab the badge above for your blogs.

R#9 WINNER
chosen randomly
#2 SARAH!!!

Congratulations Please visit the C4E STORE and email your choices to me (Michele) at mleppard06@aol.com

This weeks prize is a selection of 25 stamped images.

R#10 - Colour Recipe
This week we would like you to use the colours
PURPLE, AQUA and PALE GREEN.





DT GALLERY

Pinky

Michele



Andie


Michele

keeley

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm a winner :D Thank you so much. I've e-mailed you my choices. Thanks again. I'm looking forward to working with this new sketch over the week-end now xxx

Sarah said...

erm .... scrub that last bit of my last comment. Got carried away cos of winning some digi stamps.

What I meant to say, was that I'm looking forward to working with colours I don't normally put together. Will certainly be a challenge for me xxx

Jacqueline said...

My first win! thanks so much - sent you an email with my choices - they are all great!
thanks again.

Rosemarie M. said...

Great color combination!! I like all the designers project as well!!!♥♥♥

Craftdee said...

I loved this colour combo: so fresh! Really nice DT inspiration too. 'til next time, Dee